RSS

Wednesday 091014

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Back Squat 6x3 (92.5%)

Work up to 92.5% of your 1RM in the back squat over the following percentages:
55-62.5-70-77.5-85-92.5

followed by,

"Runnin' Squats"
4 rounds for time of:
400 meter run
50 Air Squats

Post time to comments.



















Nikki Brown

edit post

15 Responses to "Wednesday 091014"

  1. paul Says:
  2. I am so excited for this cycle! i've taken 3 days off (INactive recovery, badly needed) and am stoked to get back into it feeling fresh.
  3. Hilg Says:
  4. I did this Metcon as a Workout on the Road last Thursday. Looking forward to being pushed by my 6am buddies and doing one for time. Maybe even adding the added challenge of rain?? ;-)
  5. Allison C Says:
  6. good! i need my ass kicked!! seriously!!!!!
  7. Jess Says:
  8. worked up to 104# for BS
    Metcon: DNF-3rds plus 17 AS
    This metcon was rough espically after BS. I am not use to running in the cold air so that will take some getting use to.

    Great job 6am peeps! Good job Shelley for giving the guys a challenge this am. GregMO and Paul always need a good a$$ whipping from a female every now and then.he,he ;u)
  9. Shelley Says:
  10. Did 212# on last set; back squats felt good.

    Did 11:42 on metcon; was happy to beat Greg Mo (only time I've ever done that) but got beat by Paul:( Great job 6 a.m.!!
  11. paul Says:
  12. Thanks for pushing me, everyone--especially you, Shelley! 11:36 on the metcon. those 3 days of rest made a big difference!

    308x2 on last set--didn't try for a 3rd because I barely stood up with no. 2. Back squats felt heavy as hell today.
  13. GregP Says:
  14. Worked up to #164 x3 and they felt pretty good. I hope that translates to a heavier 1RM next time.

    14:50 13 seconds slower than last time. Backsquats? cold? or are those excuses :)
  15. Hilg Says:
  16. Scaled up a bit to match Dave's Backsquat weights.....I probably cheated us on the additional workout of plat shuffle. ;-) Worked up to 294.....not sure Joe thought I should do the last set....Cmon' Joe, have a little faith! ;-)

    13:30 on the Metcon and a bit disappointed I didn't push through the last set of 50 without stopping. :(
  17. Greg MO Says:
  18. Check out the body control and coordination that this guy has...:

    http://www.break.com/index/trampoline-master-shows-off.html
  19. paul Says:
  20. that is AWESOME. thanks for posting that, Greg.
  21. Becky Says:
  22. Worked up to 154# on back squat and then the big fat DNF on the metcon....maybe next time then
  23. B3nj4m1n Says:
  24. Got up to 296 then did 13:34 on runnin squats which is way slower than last time I did it. Great job 5:30.
  25. B3nj4m1n Says:
  26. Just noticed that the comments switched back to the old format. I like it!
  27. Gdawg Says:
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.
  29. Allison H :) Says:
  30. I wasn't happy at first about having to run in the rain, but actually I felt I was able to breathe easier and was a good cool down! Didn't have to break up squats. Felt good and fast - although I prob could have pushed to run faster if I wasn't so afraid of my clumsy butt slipping in the rain and biffing pavement! lol!

    134#X3 rx'd. All felt good!

    Great bday workout!

Thanks For Visiting!