RSS

Monday 110314

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
"Karen"
For time:
150 Wall Ball Shots, 20#/14#

Post time to comments/Logwod.

Compare to 100809.

The kinds of parks Omaha needs (Muscle Beach, LA).
_________________________________________

If you haven't already, please still consider registering for the CrossFit Games. Each week's workout will be programmed into classes for Wednesday, meaning you will do them anyways. Thanks for your support.
_________________________________________

Don't forget, Beer and Burpees is still on for this Friday at 6:30pm. You'll need a team of two guys and two ladies to participate. The cost is $20 per team. Please sign up your team by Friday morning. It's gonna be a blast.

edit post

16 Responses to "Monday 110314"

  1. BC Says:
  2. 9:55 rx'd. Jello legs.
  3. paul Says:
  4. 5:59 rx'ed. not a PR. felt amazing to get a metcon in. except for the part where it hurt.
  5. JennG Says:
  6. 8:20 rx'd.

    SO excited to do a wod rx'd that I had to post it. Was going to shoot for 100, but had lots of time left when I got there, so just kept going.

    Didn't hurt to have Dr. E as my wall ball neighbor, either.
  7. Mark Says:
  8. 7:59 Rx'd, 23 seconds off my PR. Karen never seems to get get any better and I always feel like crap after this one. I nearly fell down my stairs at home when my legs partially gave out. Huge class this morning for such a terrible WOD!
  9. Mark Says:
  10. Terrible news for UNO athletics. I was pretty disappointed in the announcement but until hearing Joe speak this morning I wasn't fully aware of what it meant to those close with the programs. CrossFit Omaha was born through the very two programs that UNO is cutting; Joe football, Ricky wrestling. With out them we wouldn't have the gym we have today. These programs mean so very much to not only them but several memebers of CFO as well. Please help by voicing your support to any one that will listen and help grow the cause to save them.

    Can someone post here who to contact and how?
  11. Ricky Frausto Says:
  12. Nebraska Board of Regents:

    Timothy Clare
    tclare@nebraska.edu

    Howard Hawks
    hhawks@nebraska.edu

    Chuck Hassebrook
    chassebrook@nebraska.edu

    Bob Whitehouse
    bwhitehouse@nebraska.edu

    Jim McClurg
    jmcclurg@nebraska.edu

    Kent Schroeder
    kschroeder@nebraska.edu

    Bob Phares
    bphares@nebraska.edu

    Randolph Ferlic
    rferlic@nebraska.edu

    Here is a website you should visit that has a letter you can copy, paste, and send to the regents listed above. Add your own flair to it, please.

    FloWrestling

    This website shows you the care that people have for wrestling as a sport. It will also show what the school will look like once these sports have been removed.

    Thanks for all your support. It is very much appreciated as our family gets through this terrible time.
  13. Gdawg Says:
  14. thanks for the letter site Ricky...

    be sure to add extra comments and concerns to it people in your own words to make this more effective...get it done!
  15. hannah eileen Says:
  16. I decided to stop before 150 because Pete N is a horrible influence. haha! Just kidding, Pete. I couldn't move anymore. 125 in 8:41. Great job to the very small noon group!

    By the way, ZachR, Zack, and I need another girl for the Beer and Burpee wod. If anyone wants in, just let one of us know. Thanks!
  17. Amanda Says:
  18. Great job on Karen everyone! Quite a workout.

    Sign up for the Games open people! Represent.
  19. Allison H :) Says:
  20. 125 with 14#
    8:50
    aimed for space above lettering - below top red line

    ouch!
  21. Paula Says:
  22. 8:13- After 3 month off Amanda and I decided to scale to 100reps, probably could have made 125, but glad I stuck to 100. Next time it will be 150 for sure. What a way to come back! I saw the WOD on site at 4:15am and I was thinking "holy crap, not Karen" !!! I was still very pumped to return to CFO!!! I missed it so much! It was good to see some new faces at 5am!!

    Mark, I did the same thing this morning. My legs about collapsed under me as I was walking down the stairs at work. I'm sure they will be sore tomorrow!

    Let's continue to sign up to Sectionals people! It has been said before....you are doing the workout anyway! So, why not support and represent CFO??
    EVERYONE needs to do this!!! Even if you have just started! It will be a blast!

    I wish I could do the St Pattys workout, but I'm on call and couldn't find anyone to cover. I was so much fun last year!!

    GREAT JOB 5am'ers!!! IT GOOD TO BE BACK!!!
  23. ZachR Says:
  24. 6:49 rx'd

    23 seconds slower than last August.
  25. Pastor Justin Says:
  26. Booooo Karen!

    7:53 thats a PR for me. Last time was 8:13 I think.
  27. nmandresen Says:
  28. 12# 123 10:00

    Originally was aiming for 100 but saw I had extra time so I went for the 125. Almost had it! Next time, Karen.
  29. Danielle Ostronic Says:
  30. Ugh...wall balls!! DNF rx'd. My pr is 11:13 i had 30 left to do. I would like to think that i would have beat 11:13 but who knows.
  31. Unknown Says:
  32. PAULA! Welcome back!

Thanks For Visiting!