RSS

Tuesday 110524

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Back Squat - 3x5 (sets across)

Warm-up 5, 3, 2. Look at the last time we did this and if you were successful at performing all 3 sets of 5 with the same weight, go up 5 pounds. If not, stay the same as last time.

Post weight used to comments/Logwod.

Compare to 110323.

Our very own Ben Mason.

edit post

5 Responses to "Tuesday 110524"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Awesome job, 6am!

    294#, 5# more than last time. This was tough! Definitely some breakdown of form as I went along. I need to work on keeping my back tight during the hip drive. I think I come up too fast because I'm afraid I won't get the rep.
  3. ZachR Says:
  4. 208# - up 54# from a month ago which tells me my knee is doing much better.
  5. Steve Says:
  6. 220. Maybe could have gone a little heavier, but wanted to work extra hard on getting the depth, which has always been a weak point.
  7. Mark Says:
  8. A very tough 245 for me today. Five pounds more next time is going to SUCK!
  9. Jess Says:
  10. 103# for 3 x 5

    Great job 6am!

    JChrist

Thanks For Visiting!