RSS

Friday 120921

Unknown Filed Under:
WOD

Bulgarian Split Squats 10-10-10 reps

After a thorough warm up, complete three sets of 10 reps, each leg, increasing the weight each set.

Post weights used to comments/Logwod.


Kristina, Tessa, and Tara showing their CFO support!

edit post

6 Responses to "Friday 120921"

  1. Sherv Says:
  2. I ended up liking this workout way more than I thought I would. Did 93# for my last set. Like Addi said, this is one exercise where you can feel yourself getting stronger as you do it. Need to do these more often, maybe on rest days.
  3. Kristina Nash Says:
  4. 77-87-99

    Thank you Libby for the extra push. Walking should be fun tomorrow.

    Good looking trio of gals, it was great to see Tessa this week!
  5. paul Says:
  6. My thoughts exactly, Corey.

    This was a special kind of torture, though. I was incredibly winded after each set. 88-98-103. Back foot came off the bench a few times on the last set.

    Nice work, 4:30!
  7. Paul Says:
  8. Stink and drink was a blast. Good to see all you so and sos.
  9. paul Says:
  10. Bent over rows: 4x6: 159#.

    Then every 2 min for 5 rds
    5 power cleans (135, no false grip)
    10 presses (65)
    15 DU

    Each rd took just about 1 min.
  11. Manish Batra Says:
  12. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Open Patella Knee Brace

    Keep Posting:)

Thanks For Visiting!